Basic terms and conditions
1. Site Making starts working on a project upon receipt of a down payment.
2. Additional services come at additional fees, based on our hourly rates or module/features wise.
3. If a payment is not processed on time, a late fee of $15 per day is added to the bill and the project can be put on hold or canceled at Site Making’s whole discretion. If the project is not canceled, it is Site Making’s whole discretion to decide when to resume work on the project once the late payment and the late fees are processed.
4. Delays in project completion may occur when:
5. Site Making will under no circumstances be held responsible to satisfy unreasonable expectations or requests that lie beyond the scope of Site Making’s offer of services to its client. It is Site Making’s discretion to decide whether or not a request or an expectation is reasonable or lies within the scope of offer of services to its client. In other words, Site Making will make all the necessary efforts to satisfy the client within the framework of its original agreement with the client, according to Site Making’s understanding.
6. The term "update session" means about 2 hours worth of work on an existing website, designed and coded by Site Making. It is Site Making’s whole discretion to judge whether or not a request represents 2 hours worth of work.
7. It is important to understand that we cannot make our project resources available to a project indefinitely as we have other obligations. If a project stalls or a client becomes unresponsive for more than 3 weeks, the project will become "inactive" and a reengagement fee of 15% of the total project cost will be assessed upon reinitiating the project. If there is no meaningful activity for 3 months the project may be terminated without refund.
8. All payments are final. It is Site Making’s policy that no refunds will be made.
About credit cards data processing
9. Please keep in mind that for security reasons, Site Making always:
About this site
10. All prices appearing on this site are subject to change without notice. These prices are solely informative and Site Making is not necessarily committed to them for your project. To receive a free quote for your project, please call us at +44 7861941130 or contact us to start.
11. Promotional offers are not cumulative.
12. All the pictures shown in this web site are solely representative.
13. This website may provide links to third-party websites. Any such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. Site Making has no control over these websites or their content and does not assume any responsibility or liability for these websites. Site Making does not endorse or make any representations about these websites, or any information, materials, or products found thereon. If you access any of the third-party websites linked on this Web site, you do so at your own risk.
About Site Making’s web design projects.
14. Site Making doesn't assume any responsibility or liability for the content of the websites it designs and/or hosts. Site Making has no control over any information, materials, or products found thereon. If Site Making serve as consultant for its clients, and they are entirely responsible for all that is found in their websites.
15. Because of the nature of web design and programming work, websites always appear differently on different computers. Screen resolution, operating system, and browsing software are just a few examples of variables that may affect the way a website looks. The client must be aware of these possible variations and Site Making will not be held responsible for them.
16. A small sign stating "Website Design by Site Making" will be added at the bottom of every web page created (programmed or designed) by Site Making. The client may request to remove the sign for an additional fee of 5% of the total price of the services provided to the client in relation to the web page.
17. Site Making may, at his sole discretion, choose to showcase on its website projects the Site Making team has worked on, or is working on, including screenshots, a link to the live website, a summary of Site Making role in regards to the project, etc. The client must understand and agree that we are in no way committed to displaying, or linking to, their website's or online project's on our website, but that we may choose to do so, at our sole discretion.
Should you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please send us an email at email@example.com.